PetroKazakhstan Overseas Services Inc. (PKOSI) manages all units in the PetroKazakhstan Group of companies. PKOSI provides management and human resource services.
PetroKazakhstan Overseas Services Inc. was registered as Alberta Inc. on 22 October, 1996 under the Canadian legislation. In the same year it changed its name to Hurricane Overseas Services Inc, and then to its current name in 2003 due to the renaming of the entire Group. PKOSI has offices in two main cities of republic: Astana and Almaty.
The President’s Office of the Company is located in Almaty office of PKOSI, as well as other departments like:
– human resources and administration,
– HSE and Security,
– financial reporting,
– corporate taxes,
– IT, production service planning,
– strategic communications,
– joint ventures,
– internal audit,
– Sarbanes Oxley implementation,
– marketing and transportation,
– supplies and logistics,
– market development and competition,
– finance department of the marketing and crude oil transportation.