TOO PetroKazakhstan Oil Products (PKOP) is an oil refinery located near Shymkent in South Kazakhstan region. Built in 1985 the refinery is the newest one among the three Kazakhstani refineries. The refinery accounts for around 30% of the total volume of oil products produced in the RK.
PKOP produces several grades of top-quality gasoline and diesel, vacuum gas oil, mazut, jet fuel and liquefied gas.
- Liquefied petroleum gas for household use SPBT (GOST 20448-90)
- Motorcar gasoline: AI-80-K2 gasoline (previously AI-80), AI-92-K2 gasoline (previously AI-92), AI-96-K2 gasoline (previously AI-96) compliant with CU TR 013/2011 and TU 38.001165-2014.
- TS-1 jet fuel compliant with CU TR 013/2011 and GOST 10227-86.
- Diesel fuel: DT-L-К2 diesel (previously L-02-40) and DT-Z-K2 diesel (previously Z-0.2-minus 35) compliant with CU TR 013/2011 and GOST 305-82.
- Low-ash fuel oil (mazut) 100 (former mazut M-100), 1 type compliant with CU TR 013/2011 and GOST 10585-99.
- Vacuum gas oil: VGA A and VGA B compliant with TU 38.1011304-2004.