"PetroKazakhstan Oil Products" LLP (PKOP) is an oil refinery located in Shymkent, South Kazakhstan region. Built in 1985 the refinery is the newest one among the three Kazakhstani refineries. The refinery accounts for around 30% of the total volume of oil products produced in the RK.
PKOP produces several grades of top-quality gasoline and diesel, vacuum gas oil, mazut, jet fuel, liquefied gas, industrial gas flaky sulphur.
"PetroKazakhstan Oil Products" LLP produces:
1. Liquefied petroleum gas for household use: grades BT and SPBT compliant with GOST 20448-90 standard.
2.Motorcar gasoline: AI-80-K4 gasoline (previously AI-80-K2), AI-92-K4 gasoline (previously AI-92-K-2), АI-95-К4, АI-95-К5, АI-96-К4, АI-96-К5 gasoline (previously AI-96-K2), CU TR 013/2011 and TU 38.001165-2014.
3. TS-1 jet fuel compliant with CU TR 013/2011 and GOST 10227-86.
4. Diesel fuel: DT-L-К2 diesel (previously L-02-40) compliant with CU TR 013/2011 and GOST 305-82.
5. Furnace oil 100, low-ash fuel oil, 0.50 %, 42 0С (former mazut M-100) compliant with CU TR 013/2011 and GOST 10585-2013.
6. Vacuum gas oil: grades A and B compliant with TU 38.1011304-2004.
7. Industrial gas flaky sulphur compliant with ST RK 2442-2014.