03 February 2023 .
On February 3, 2023, the V International Digital Forum "Digital Almaty: Digital Partnership in a New Reality" was held in Almaty.
Industrial enterprises implementing digitalization in production processes were awarded within the framework of this forum.
The award ceremony was attended by the Minister of Digital Development, Innovations and Aerospace Industry Bagdat Musin.
The Tech GardenAwards-2022 was awarded to the 5 best digitalization projects of the industry.
- "The best digital solution" – JSC "Caspi Neft"
- "The best project using artificial intelligence" – "Bakyrchik Mining Venture" LLP (Polymetal)
- "The best Environmental project" – "PetroKazakhstan Kumkol Resources" JSC
- "The best Corporate Information System" – "Angrensor Energo" LLP
- "Asset management and resource optimization" – "Kazpetrol Group" LLP
"PetroKazakhstan Kumkol Resources" JSC put forward the project "Processing of liquid oil-containing waste based on separation in the field of centrifugal forces to obtain commercial oil, purified water and solid phase waste" and became the winner in the nomination "The Best Environmental Project". Within the framework of the project, for the first time, it was possible to achieve record rates of extraction of commercial oil of the 1st category from oil waste – more than 98% of the capacity.
The project was implemented with CTSolutions, a resident of the Smart Industry Management Platform (SIMP). The company provides services aimed at promoting the development of digital transformation and the introduction of Industry 4.0 technologies in industrial enterprises.
Congratulations to the developers and wish them further success and interesting projects!
← Return to news list