This information is being disclosed to the shareholders of the Company in accordance with the Rules of information disclosure on resolutions taken by the Board of Directors of AO “PKKR” approved by the Minutes of the Board of Directors of AO “PKKR” No.5/3 dated October 22, 2019
Information on the resolutions taken by the sole shareholder, owner of all voting shares of AO “PKKR” on issues related to the General Meeting of Shareholders of AO “PKKR”:
Resolution No.131/2 dated June 10, 2020
1. To note resolution of the Board of Directors of the Company, Minutes No. 13/2 as of 10.06.2020.
2. Approve audited financial statements of the Company for the year ended on December 31, 2019 as per Attachment 1 to this Resolution with a further publishing it on a web site of depository of the financial statements as required by the Article 76.4 of the Law.
3. To postpone issue of approval the order of distribution of the Company’s net income and the final amount of dividend per one ordinary share of the Company for 2019 to a later date.
4. To get into consideration the audited financial statements of the Company and approve the order of distribution of the net income of Company as per the results of the 1 quarter of 2019 according to Attachment 2 hereto.
5. Charge and pay dividends on shares of the Company following totals of the 1 quarter of 2019:
5.1. charge and pay dividends on 89,500,000 (eighty nine million five hundred thousand) ordinary shares of the Company following totals of the 1 quarter of 2019 at the rate of 50 (fifty) KZT per one ordinary share to the total amount of KZT 4,475,000,000.00 (four billion four hundred seventy five million);
5.2. in accordance with requirements of the article 24.1 of the Law to charge additional dividends on 10,500,000 (ten million five hundred thousand) preference shares of the Company following totals of the 1 quarter of 2019 in amount of 40 (forty) KZT per one preference share to the total amount of KZT 420,000,000.00 (four hundred twenty million);
5.3. payment of dividends on preference and ordinary shares of the Company as per results of the 1 quarter of Y2019 shall be commenced effective June 25, 2020;
5.4. list of shareholders entitled to receiving of the dividends shall be compiled as of June 10, 2020;
5.5. payment of the dividends shall be made at expenses of the net income excluding the income tax by wire transfer to the bank account of the shareholder.
5.6. in accordance with requirements of the article 24.3 of the Law resolution on payment of dividends on preference shares of the Company shall be published on a web site of depository of the financial statements during 5 business days prior to the date of payment of the dividends (by June 18, 2020).
6. note information on unavailable applications of shareholders towards the actions of the Company and its officials for 2019.
7. Refrain from payment of remuneration fees to the membership of the Board of Directors and Board of Governors for 2019.
8. Elect the Counting Board of the Company consisting of 3 persons with the term of their office for the period of one (1) year until election of the Counting Board at the next Shareholders’ Meeting of the Company, in the following membership:
1) Mr. Ligai Vladimir Yurievich;
2) Ms. Aitzhanova Sholpan Umirkahnovna;
3) Ms. Natalya Nikolayevna Chernova